April 12, 2017
Associate Product Manager (Next-Gen Sequencing)
MYcroarray is a biotechnology company owned and operated by scientists which specializes in manufacture and application of synthetic nucleic acids. We pride ourselves on developing novel molecular solutions for discovery and evolutionary research. We operate in a collaborative manner with our clients to deliver custom products for their unique applications. We are a rapidly growing organization with excellent opportunities for career development.
We are seeking an outgoing and experienced individual to join our target enrichment & next-generation sequencing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with experimental design in an academic or industry setting, and will work with our clients on designing their custom solutions. This individual will work closely with existing and prospective customers, as well as our internal team of scientists, to provide technical guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate MYcroarray products.
The Associate Product Manager will be a subject matter expert on their products and the applications they address. They will be responsible for ensuring solutions meet client needs, drive adoption, and perform market research. Additionally, the candidate will monitor the competitive landscape, market pricing, and new application development as it relates to their assigned products. The candidate will provide training, develop documentation, and engage in scientific discussions to cultivate long term relationships with clients.
- Masters degree or BS and equivalent job experience in life sciences
- Strong written and verbal skills for client communication (email, phone, video-chat)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Team player with an extremely positive “can-do” attitude and collaborative spirit
- Willingness to travel occasionally to professional meetings
- In-depth familiarity with genomics/genetics research priorities
- Previous benchwork experience in molecular biology or next-gen sequencing laboratory
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new technologies
- Working knowledge of computer programming for bioinformatics
MYcroarray is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org